Favours obtained through Saint Josemaria's intercession
Finishing the favor
C. M. H., Puerto Rico
November 22, 2016
When I heard about this from my parents I prayed to St Josemaria to finish off the favor he had begun. My dad talked to the supervisor at work to see whether he could work as an independent distributor. The supervisor said that since it was him and no-one else, he could go ahead. They allowed him to hire a vehicle for one month, to give him enough time to buy one for himself.
My parents were very happy but we did not stop praying to St Josemaria for the whole situation. The month went by, and the first week of January he had no work. Just two days before St Josemaria’s birthday, he got a call to say the new vehicle was ready and he could go and collect it. As he does not now depend on another man but directly on the company, he earns a little more money, which he uses to pay off the purchase of the vehicle and also the family car. Although that means two monthly payments, they manage to get by. My mum has asked me to keep praying to St Josemaria for two projects they have this year. I am doing so, and also asking St Josemaria that one of these projects may be to go to Rome to thank him for the favor received.
To send us the story of a favor received through St Josemaria's intercession, fill out the form below.
Send your story
- The fields marked with * are obligatory.
- The security code helps prevent spamming
- Information submitted on this form will be handled in accordance with current laws. It will only be used for the stated purpose and, if applicable, any subsequent clarifications or improvements. In no circumstances will it be disclosed or passed to third parties. Subscribers can check, modify or cancel the information submitted about themselves.
List of Contents
- A grant
- A job for my daughter
- He has always answered me
- Finishing the favor
- The perfect job for me
- Novena and some get-togethers
- St Josemaria is incredible
- A peanut
- A simple, clear, powerful petition
- Never give up hope
- I said prayer-cards non-stop and my daughter recovered.
- To pay off a loan
- Renegotiating the contract